David fuses wisdom teachings, modern science, adult learning theory, and clinical experience to create rich, collaborative, team-learning experiences. Passionate about his partner, paddle board, labrador, and stretching his own thinking. Past lives: Executive Partner and Director of Clinical Education at Therapeutic Associates, TAI BreathWorks designer, Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists, breath work certifications through Better Physiology, Professional School of Behavioral Health Sciences and The Oxygen Advantage. Holden Qi Gong and Les Mils RPM instructor certifications. College All-American swimmer. Physical Therapy degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, and a Doctor of Science in Physical Therapy from Andrews University.
Your Breath Your Truth
This 2-hour education experience has been designed for anyone who wants to learn how to use the their breath to improve health – in ways that are individually specific. It can taken independently, or while working with a coach. Complete the quiz for 2.5 contact hours of education.
At the end, you will walk away with:
- An understanding of basic breathing physiology – that breathing less (the right way) has health benefits
- An understanding of the vast landscape of breath work - and how to make smart practice choices
- Breathing strategies that are specific to your current breathing ability
- An understanding of how to progress your breathing practice
- An appreciation for the potential next steps of this work
Anyone interested in learning how to use the breath to improve health
OnDemand self-paced learning
Computer, tablet, or mobile device, cloth measuring tape
There are no reviews yet.