BYT 500 Mentoring (10 hours)
Mentoring is the fast-track to skill proficiency. The mentoring component (BYT 500) is required for BYT Practitioner Certification. BYT Practitioner Certification must include mentoring on BYT 100-300 course content. BYT 500 Mentoring can be engaged after BYT 100, even if the practitioner does not intend to complete BYT 200, 300 or 400. In this case, the Practitioner Certification is not granted, but the learner will still get great information. Just let us know how we can help.
- Web-based or In-Person specific case and/or program development work.
- With and without an explorer present. Note: 4 hours should be completed with an explorer present.
- Pulse Oximeter
Desired Outcomes (objectives)
Participants will leave with:
- The ability to apply the principles of the respective completed BYT coursework.
- The technical ability to work with explorers on-line or in-person.
- An appreciation for the logistical steps to create a safe and valuable learning experience.
Upon successful completion:
- Course certificate
- The opportunity to provide feedback on the mentoring process
There are no reviews yet.