The third and final course in this series is a chance to go big. Here we investigate the Oxygen Advantage protocol as well as ancient breathing practices that have been used to reach deeper states of consciousness and human potential. The content is fascinating and sweet, as well as physically, chemically, and emotionally challenging. To participate in the full content of this course, participants will need to demonstrate their own good breathing patterns consistent with Phase three criteria of the BYT treatment approach. A participant may observe and participate on a smaller (yet significant) level if they are still in progress to meeting Phase three criteria. Please note, this will apply to several people in each class. It’s okay!
Desired Outcomes (objectives):
Participants will leave with:
A deeper understanding of the Phase three treatment approach
• An understanding of how intentional hypocapnia, hypercapnia, and hypoxia can improve performance, awareness, and physiology – and the risks with doing these practices too early or unskillfully
• An understanding of other breath work practices that augment or support this work
• An understanding of the next potential learning steps
• An appreciation for the impact of imagery and intention
• The ability to safely teach entry-level versions of the Heart Mirror and Oxygen Advantage protocol
• BYT 200, and access to a CapnoTrainer®
• Each participant is required to have access to a CapnoTrainer®. Note: One CapnoTrainer may be shared by two other participants in the same location.
Note: One CapnoTrainer may be shared with up to three persons and may also be rented from Breathe Your Truth. Click here to purchase a CapnoTrainer®.
• Web-based or In-Person training.
• Lecture with lab. The lab can be done without treatment tables but must include each participant having access to a CapnoTrainer®. CapnoTrainers may be shared between up to three participants, but those participants must be in the same location.
• CapnoTrainer® access.
• Pulse Oximeter.