David fuses wisdom teachings, modern science, adult learning theory, and clinical experience to create rich, collaborative, team-learning experiences. Passionate about his partner, paddle board, labrador, and stretching his own thinking. Past lives: Executive Partner and Director of Clinical Education at Therapeutic Associates, TAI BreathWorks designer, Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists, breath work certifications through Better Physiology, Professional School of Behavioral Health Sciences and The Oxygen Advantage. Holden Qi Gong and Les Mils RPM instructor certifications. College All-American swimmer. Physical Therapy degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, and a Doctor of Science in Physical Therapy from Andrews University.
BYT 200 & Quiz, November 12, 2022, Live-Online
Early registration discount ends October 29, 2022
BYT 200 builds on the fundamentals and includes training on the CapnoTrainer®. It includes the BYT 200 OnDemand Quiz that may be take at any time.
- Total Time:
- 8 hours class time
- 1 hour BYT 200 OnDemand Quiz
- Part A Saturday, October 12, 2022 7 AM – 11 AM US Pacific
- Part B Saturday, October 12, 2022 12 PM – 4 PM US Pacific (actual time may vary depending on group preference)
Click here to see the complete program details
This course builds on the theory and content of the first course to make the practitioner proficient with the CapnoTrianer®, pulse oximeter, and mobile apps. We practice key parts of phase one and two of the treatment approach and orient to phase three. This course is largely lab based and experiential. Practice makes perfect, and the Treatment Guide from BYT 100 will be your friend.
Participants will leave with:
• An ability to do a comprehensive breath work exam.
• An ability to use the CapnoTrainer® in a clinical setting.
• A deeper understanding the client activity and education strategies found in Phase one and two of the BYT program.
• An appreciation for the basics of marketing a breath work program.
This course is best suited for health care and wellness practitioners with an understanding of basic human physiology. Each participant is required to have access to a CapnoTrainer®. Note: One CapnoTrainer may be shared by two other participants in the same location.
• BYT 100
• This course is best suited for health care and wellness practitioners with an understanding of basic human physiology.
• Each participant is required to have access to a CapnoTrainer®. Note: One CapnoTrainer may be shared by two other participants in the same location.
Note: One CapnoTrainer may be shared with up to three persons and may also be rented from Breathe Your Truth. Click here to purchase a CapnoTrainer®.
• Web-based or In-Person training.
• Lecture with lab. The lab can be done without treatment tables but must include each participant having access to a CapnoTrainer®. CapnoTrainers may be shared between up to three participants, but those participants must be in the same location.
• CapnoTrainer® access.
• Personal computer.
• For the Online course: A computer with adequate video and sound capability.